Mark Terry

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Little Help From My Friends

November 22, 2011
Something interesting has been going on with my Derek Stillwater novels. In any given month THE DEVIL'S PITCHFORK and THE SERPENT'S KISS, the 1st two, which I have released as e-books myself, sell somewhere between 10 and 20 e-copies total. This month, to-date, THE DEVIL'S PITCHFORK has sold 97 and THE SERPENT'S KISS has sold somewhere in the 80s. I'm not sure why the sudden jump (but I'm grateful). It might have to do with DIRE STRAITS, the Derek Stillwater novella I serialized here on my website. It might have to do with some mentions on a couple friends' Facebook pages recently.

So. I want to see if I can push e-book sales of THE DEVIL'S PITCHFORK up to 200 copies by the end of this month. That's 8 or 9 days, 11 or 12 copies a day.

Only $2.99!

But I could use your help. Any mention you could give me on your blog or on Facebook or Twitter or wherever you hang out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brendan Mackey said...

Mark,

If you ever want to do a guest post on my blog, you're more than welcome.

http://brendanmackey.blogspot.com/

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home