Mark Terry

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary To Me

October 21, 2010
Today marks the 6th anniversary of full-time freelance writing. I love it. And in celebration, I'm posting this YouTube clip. I find it motivating for a lot of different reasons (yeah, I know). But one I'll point is out this: it takes a hell of a lot of work to make something look this easy. And I think that may be my own lesson from 6 years of making a living as a writer.

Also, you know, watch the video to the end. That's pretty cool, isn't it?



Cheers,
Mark Terry

3 Comments:

Blogger Star Lawrence said...

I liked thepart about how hard it is to make writing look easy--but where does the babe come in? Maybe I don't want to know...

7:57 AM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Yay! That is cool! Congratulations!

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Making a living free of employers is a wonderful thing, and hard to do in any manner, let alone by writing!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home