Mark Terry

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Watcha Readin' Wednesday

June 16, 2010
Because I'm always curious about what people are reading, I'm going to call Wednesdays Watcha Readin' Wednesday. Tell me what you're reading. And because I'm nosy and/or curious, let me know if it's on paper or an e-book.

I'm reading The Silent Man by Alex Berenson and The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon by David Grann. And although I will have more to say about Grann's book when I finish it, let me just say, "It rocks. Totally rocks."

Both on dead tree stuff.

Whatcha readin'?

8 Comments:

Anonymous D K Gaston said...

The Doomsday Key by James Patterson
Atlantis Rising by Thomas Greanias
In the Night of the Heat by Blair Underwood

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading nonfic "Wired for War: The Robotics Revolution and conflict in the 21st century" by PW Singer. Interesting stuff if you like robots.

Working my way just past 200 pages of Stephen King's uncut version of "The Stand." Not sure how well it holds up plot wise after all these years, but I like a few of the characters and am sorta curious what happens to them. Not sure if I'll finish it or not.

2:09 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

THE ONCE AND FUTURE KING (paper)

Critting a story for a friend. (He's a good author, so I consider it actual reading.) Electric

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

The City of Dreaming Books by Walter Moers
How To Be Your Own Literary Agent by Richard Curtis

7:53 PM  
Blogger Barbara Martin said...

I just finished reading Tarquin Hall's "The Case of the Missing Servant" which I reviewed on my blog. I'm soon to begin Robert Mabry's "Code Blue: Prescription for Murder", a medical suspense.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Reading Edie Ramer's Catitude, Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey, and a couple martial arts books. You don't really need me to answer the print vs. electronic question, do you?

9:58 PM  
Blogger Jon VanZile said...

The Passage by Justin Cronin.

That's right ... I'm reading The Big Book of the Summer.

Oh yes, and in the background, War & Peace

6:14 AM  
Blogger Debra L Martin said...

Both paper:

Best Served Cold - Joe Abercrombie
Mistborn - Brandon Sanderson

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home