Mark Terry

Monday, June 07, 2010

Oh. Hi.


June 7, 2010
Oh. Hi. I'm back from Phoenix. I had, well... okay, I had a great time on Thursday, the day I roadtripped with my blog bud Natasha Fondren to see Montezuma's Castle and other stuff. In fact, if the entire trip had been like that day, I would have considered it an awesome trip overall. But, in fact, the rest of the trip primarily involved being in cold meeting rooms listening to other people talk--often incomprehensibly--about either technical subjects or about depressing financial topics (and I thought the board meeting got rather ugly about it on the first full day there, which colored my mood about my presence there the rest of the week. Oh well).

Aside from that day, it wasn't a particularly good trip for me, but I'm often my own worst enemy and I was on this trip, too. I'll write more about that when I get my life organized after being out of town for most of a week.

Oh, and Natasha, if you read this. That's a photo of Camelback Mountain. We kept pointing at all the other mountains around Phoenix and saying, "Well, if I had to guess, I'd call that one Camelback Mountain." We--okay, I--was wrong. Dramatically. But then again, I'm not sure I see that as a camel's back either. But what do I know?

1 Comments:

Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Hah! Yeah, um, that's the first thing I thought when I saw that picture. "That's it!" I said to myself. "It looks exactly like a camel's back!"

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home