Mark Terry

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Open Pimpery

February 18, 2010
Before I get on with this, you MUST go to Kristine Kathryn Rusch's blog today and read her post about Goals and Dreams. MUST!

Second, I announce that today is Open Pimpery Day on this blog. Got a book coming out? Had some good news? Know someone who has? Maybe you've got an event you're pushing? Hey, maybe your kid did something cool.

Announce it here. I'm taking moderation of.

Me?

THE FALLEN comes out in hardcover from Oceanview Publishing on April 5, 2010.

There will be a launch part on March 20 at 1:30 PM at Aunt Agatha's Bookstore in Ann Arbor, Michigan. If you're in the area, come on by, have a piece of cake and pick up a signed copy of THE FALLEN. Thriller novelist Craig McDonald will be co-signing/presenting.

Your turn.

7 Comments:

Blogger Erica Orloff said...

Hmmm. Magickeepers I comes out in trade paperback in April. MKII comes out in hardcover in May.

AND CONGRATS! WISH I COULD BE THERE FOR CAKE!!!!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

What's the title of the new Magickeepers book?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Alan Orloff said...

Congrats on THE FALLEN, Mark!

I like cake, too. (It must run in the Orloff "family.")

My mystery debut, DIAMONDS FOR THE DEAD, comes out in April. And I'll give a pimp shoutout to Stephen Parrish for THE TAVERNIER STONES, out in May.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Congrats, Alan.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Linda Pendleton said...

I recently published my PI novel, Shattered Lens: Catherine Winter, Private Investigator. Writing the second one now.

Also just re-published Don Pendleton's Joe Copp PI Series for Kindle. (One more to go of the six)

And am formating his Ashton Ford, Psychic Detective for Kindle pub. sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I'm happy with Kindle, BTW.

Congrats you guys. :-)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Congrats, Linda. You're staying busy.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Erica Orloff said...

Hi Mark:
MKII is The Pyramid of Souls.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home