Mark Terry

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stephen Parrish's Words of Wisdom

May 27, 2009
Fellow scrivener, Stephen Parrish, is all over the place today, but I thought I'd refer you to his blog, where he gives us thoughts on, er, training people to throw hand grenades, then you can follow his links to a chapter of his upcoming novel.

Otherwise, I'm just thinking about one of his comments on the Bookroast blog. I believe he was responding to Erica Orloff's comments, to whit: You need to prioritize your paranoia.

I mean, really, shouldn't you?

Cheers,
Mark Terry

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Parrish said...

I'm omnipresent!

Thanks for the shout-out. One really should prioritize his paranoia, shouldn't one? You agree, right? Please tell me you agree.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Absolutely! Because some people are out to get you more than others.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Erica Orloff said...

Mark:
My paranoia is priortized right below beating Stephen in Scrabble.

And you notice how he follows me all over the Internet, right? You can tell he's following me, right? Right?

:-)
E

12:07 PM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Yes, I think he's stalking both of us.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Angela Ackerman said...

I'll check it out--thanks!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home