Mark Terry

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Back...

February 12, 2009
Sort of. I'm sure I'll have something to say once I get unpacked, shaved and showered--I slept in a little bit this morning but would have liked to have slept in a LOT more--maybe gone to the gym, had lunch, dealt with about 100 unanswered e-mails and 55 unread blogs, talked to one of my clients...

Oh, I got an author's booklet from my new publisher, Oceanview Publishing, that outlines who I'll be working with, what their jobs are, with a schedule, etc. I'm already impressed.

Now, time to go unpack. Just FYI, I got home around 11:30 last night in a driving rainstorm. Rain--good. It it had been snow, I would probably still be trying to get home.

Cheers,
Mark Terry

2 Comments:

Blogger PokerBen said...

Welcome back.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Ditto on the welcome back...also, was just reading your post on writing from our unique perspective...I'll have to think about that more and double-check that I'm writing about my unique perspective.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home