Mark Terry

Friday, April 11, 2008

Vacation?

April 11, 2008
Well, we just got back from a couple days out of town. We went to the Kalahari Indoor Water Park in Sandusky, Ohio. It was wet. We had a very good time and I'm glad to be home.

On the way back, we stopped at the Apple store and bought one of these. We hadn't actually planned on it, but my old computer, which had died, then I'd re-installed Windows XP, then it didn't work, so I got some work done on it by a local computer company, then it died again, so we gave up.

We were a little hesitant to spend the money, but George Bush is conveniently and generously loaning me some of my own money, and although I have some skepticism about the tax rebate's effectiveness, I did note that we'd probably find a way to spend it--and we did.

So now oldest son is hidden away with the new toy, I'm trying to catch up on the 81 e-mails that accumulated over the 48 hours or so I was gone and I feel like I could use a nap.

Cheers,
Mark Terry

3 Comments:

Blogger Tobias Buckell said...

Welcome to the dark side of computing LOL.

PS. Download Scrivener!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Sure, Tobey, but I partially blame you anyway!

The big question is, I'm either going to need a laptop to take with me to Houston in June or some other way to access e-mail... like an iPhone.

I guess I'd better get some checks coming in soon.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope i can get Sho Online Mun in low price,
Yesterday i bought Sho Mun for my friend.
i want him like it. i will give Sho Online gold to him
as birthday present. i like the Sho gold very much.
I usually buy Sho Online gold and keep it in my store.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home