Mark Terry

Monday, August 27, 2007

Writing And Getting Published

August 27, 2007
I've been poking around in my archives, looking to see if I've ever actually said anything useful.


Here are link to six posts (yes, I know there are only three links. They're archived by month.) that focus on business aspects of writing and publishing that I thought might be worth revisiting. Enjoy.

http://www.markterrybooks.com/archive/2006_08_01_archive.html

August 31, 2006--A Subsidiary Rights Sandwich

http://www.markterrybooks.com/archive/2006_09_01_archive.html

September 26, 2006--How To Get Published

September 14, 2006--New Math

September 9, 2006--Making A Living As A Writer


http://www.markterrybooks.com/archive/2006_10_01_archive.html

October 13, 2006--The 15% Precedent

October 11, 2006--Royalties, Basketing and Money 101


Cheers,
Mark Terry

4 Comments:

Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

You are totally awesome. Thank you so much! I needed to read all that today, I really did!

Oh, and I linked you in my blog post today, LOL.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Aimlesswriter said...

Everything you say is useful, Mark!
I check your blog almost everyday because you offer not only insite into the publishing biz but you also address the creative side of the writing life too.
Thanks,
Jeannie

4:34 AM  
Blogger Mark Terry said...

Thanks ladies. Glad it's useful.

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
hero gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage yourhero online gold
.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many hero online money by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get hero money. If you need , you can buy hero gold
at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home