Mark Terry

Friday, January 19, 2007

Dirty Deeds (Done Dirty Cheap--no kidding)

January 19, 2007
Spyscribber (Natasha) wrote a glowing review of my novel DIRTY DEEDS on her blog. Thanks Natasha.

For those of you who might be interested in what apparently is Meg Malloy's single publishing foray, although you can find it via Amazon or by requesting it from your local bookstore, I also have copies that I would love to sell you at a discount. (I had an odd deal going with this publisher where I would try to handsell a specific number of books, alas, I'm not great at handselling).

So, if you're interested in a $10 signed copy (no postage or shipping) of DIRTY DEEDS, contact me via e-mail at:

markterry@charter.net

Oy vey, vhat a deal!

Best,
Mark Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home